You're invited to an information rich, evening talk about staying healthy this Springtime with holistic health experts Rachel Hershberger (Functional Nutritionist) and Gabrielle Geib (Acupuncturist). This is an amazing and rare opportunity to consult with 2 integrative practitioners in a group setting while you sip healing tea. Helpful handouts will be provided. Bring your questions and a friend!
- How to use herbs and food for seasonal allergy relief
- Which supplements are effective for respiratory support
- How to gently detoxify using herbs, foods and acupuncture/ acupressure
- Acupressure points you can use at home for common spring ailments
- Foods and daily practices to help you balance and make the most of the spring season
When? Friday April 28th 7:00-8:30 PM
Cost: $15 or $10 with a friend
RSVP: Please reserve a space for you and a friend (if interested) here. We are limiting space to be able to give more individualized attention within the group.