As a Licensed Dietitian-Nutritionist, your time with me is reimbursable!
How it works:
- Come see me for an appointment
- I provide you with a super bill that you submit to your insurance company for reimbursement
- Your insurance company sends you a check, reimbursing you for our appointment
Things to Know:
- Your personal insurance policy determines the number of visits and amount reimbursed. Please check with your insurance company for these details. Need guidance? See "Questions to Ask your Insurance Company" below!
- Unfortunately, I am unable to provide super bills for Medicare and Medicaid patients at this time.
I am in the process of becoming an in-network provider for multiple insurance companies- Stay tuned!
Questions to Ask Your Insurance Company:
1. Does my plan include nutrition counseling as a benefit? (the codes for nutrition counseling are: 97802 & 97803)
2. Are specific diagnoses needed in order for nutrition counseling to be covered? If so, what are they?
3. Do I need a referral? (Please note: It is your responsibility to obtain any necessary referrals prior toy our first appointment)
4. How many visits are covered per benefit period?
5. What is my benefit period? ________________ to ________________